Due to the good connection to the highway (A3) and a good public transportation network it is quite easy to get to the Palladium.
Here you find detailed directions if you are arriving by car
get individual directions via the navigation on Map24
By public transportation
- Tram-line 13/18 to Wiener Platz, from there continue via line 4 to Keupstrasse
- Bus 159/250/260/434 to Wiener Platz
- Bus 151/152/153 from Wiener Platz to Keupstrasse
- Bus 190 from Cologne-Mühlheim station, Wiener Platz to Schanzenstrasse Nord
- S-Bahn S6/S11 to Cologne-Mühlheim station, from there via Bus 151/152/153 to Keupstrasse
At the media center east, the broad space around the Palladium provides many parking-lots.
The parking fee is EUR 3,-
Right on Schanzenstrasse in front of the Palladium are some public handicapped parking spaces. Other than that there are also some further down Schanzenstrasse on our private parking lot P1. From there it is about 100m to the Palladium.
Since there is always a higher volume of traffic during the arrival and departure of an event we recommend using public transportation.